Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Breaking News...

Aubrey is getting quite mobile! She has mastered rolling over both ways, spinning around, getting up on her knees, rockin back and forth, going backwards and most recently... FROM BELLY TO SITTING UP AND GOING BACK TO BELLY!!!!!

Oh my gosh! Crawling is around the corner. Pictures to follow!

Aubrey has also started to enjoy eating Puffs! She loves them and tries to eat them all at once, handfuls at a time! Pictures to follow!

It's amazing she is already 8 1/2 months old!

2 comments:

Janice Rice said...

Hello I am a fellow hygienist from Maryland. I see that you wish you could work less. I am working with a tremendous health and wellness company and would love to share the business opportunity with you if you would be open to that. I love talking to other health conscious hygienists about what I do that will get me out of the daily grind of hygiene and spend more time with my family.
Janice Rice
flossmgood@comcast.net

Unknown said...

That's great to hear! I am excited for pictures -