Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday

I can NOT believe that I am 29 and my brother is 30! Seems like yesterday we were 7 & 8. I must admit, I often feel 49! I have had a great birthday weekend filled with birthday wishes, birthday cake, and an awesome dinner at Evan's. My BFF Angela made me the best strawberry pie ever! Absolutely scruptious! Perfect for breakfast! (Many of us know I like dessert first thing in the morning.)

My birthday photo shoot with Aubrey before work...she is the happiest first thing in the morning. I think it is my most favorite time with her...even though it's so hard to get up, I still love it!
Here we are at Evan's. Aubrey was so good!
I am not sure if you can see this, Aubrey's new face! Too CUTE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is getting big so fast! I can't wait to see her in person. Being a mommy seems to suit you...you look so happy in all the pictures. I hope you had a great birthday!